New Quake art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Quake art

Like the dead demon in the first image, this isnt exactly something we've seen roaming around the halls of quake before. Again, I hope i haven't strayed too far off the asthetic path.

Here's a preview for your viewing pleasure

I assume he would probably barrage the player with nailgun fire. Somewhere between the power of a regular grunt, and an enforcer.

Doom-ish, but in a good way.

I could see this guy bridging into the non-base maps however... perhaps showing up in episode 2 or 3, to smooth the transition in enemy types, as he is both base and netherworldish.
    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

It would make a good new monster for Quoth
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Looks like some sort of evil mutation.

Comment

Well I don't know he would make a good monster. He doesn't really have a distinctive silhouette and it would be hard to make out the chest-mouth business and whatnot from a distance or when moving...

Comment

Working...
          X