X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimpin Rim's

http://www.badjojo.com/daily/video.p...6.03.31/03.wmv

this shit's TIGHT

Okay , so its NSFW.I'll leave it at that.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 04-03-2006, 04:20 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Thanks for the NTFW warning Mindz

Comment

bangin'

tho canadian's right. People, dont click this link unless youre in an environment suitable for seeing ani-minge and boobies.

Comment

Damn that is one hot chick.

Comment

only monster would check out the chick,when we all know some rims like that would give you your choice of hot chicks who make that one look like a FOCKINPYUUUUK
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I don't have a car. Do they have those for bikes?

Comment

I once saw spinning wheels on a bmx once. It looked ghetto instead of looking pimp.

Comment

BMX bikes suck. Pieces of crap. Mountain bikes are the best, for on-road, off-road, and they are the most durable. They're also the most safe, because the newer ones now have disc brakes, which are like a car's brakes, it stops really fast.

Comment

I bet I could pop shit on a bmx that you could never do on a mountain bike. But I like mtn biking too.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                    I once saw spinning wheels on a bmx once. It looked ghetto instead of looking pimp.
                    depending on how you look at things , ghetto can be pimp!

Comment

Working...
                    X