From the creators of Doom...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the creators of Doom...

Found these this weekend in a forgotten box in the garage.. thought they were worthy of a post:

what are u talking about?

(sorry, i initially looked at this at school, and i thing the spi blocked the images....)
    Last edited by Syluxguy28O3; 10-16-2012, 05:10 PM.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

he was digging through boxes/ came across those magazines.

Awesome brah, I remember that fn HAMMER MAGAZINE and I recall Quake being described ENTIRELY different than it actually turned it loud.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
        what are u talking about?
        I guess it was kind of a vague thread title.. sorry if it sounded like a new game from id or something

Comment

to further comment : thats some fn nostalgia bro, cuz I owned that PC Gamer with the damn FX Fighter on it preview disc. PC GAMER back in the day = the shit if you owned a PC. Monthly goodies alllll time.

HERES TO YOU COCONUT MONKEY !! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1Xf53ljCMg[/ame]
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
            to further comment : thats some fn nostalgia bro, cuz I owned that PC Gamer with the damn FX Fighter on it preview disc. PC GAMER back in the day = the shit if you owned a PC. Monthly goodies alllll time.

HERES TO YOU COCONUT MONKEY !! Coconut Monkey - YouTube
            Haha agreed PCG was the shiznit back then. Good stuff.

Comment

PC Gamer UK # 34

Scans

PC Gamer Issue 034 (September 1996)(uk) - Quaddicted.com

Used to have this issue in PDF format - if I can find it I will post a link.
              RawShark
              http://the.blogofeternalstench.net

Comment

This is almost paradoxical to me. 3D video games are contemporary and their existence is dependent on a modern technological era, yet some of these magazine covers are almost 20 years old. Time, relativity and video games are cool.

I think I worded that like an idiot. Anyway, neat thread.
                www.youtube.com/user/KillPixel

Comment

cool articles rawshark

read through them a bit earlier, nice articles
                  are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                  > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                  everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Originally posted by KillPixel View Post
                    This is almost paradoxical to me. 3D video games are contemporary and their existence is dependent on a modern technological era, yet some of these magazine covers are almost 20 years old. Time, relativity and video games are cool.

I think I worded that like an idiot. Anyway, neat thread.
                    During my youth I was always in a battle of "Will my PC run this". PC Gamer demo's was the best damn way I knew how to gauge my computer for upcoming games I was a member back when they sent out 1.44" floppys haha.

Ahh, good days

Comment

stone age.
                      My Avatars!
                      Quake Leagues
                      Quake 1.5!!!
                      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Well it is an awesome site where I got some highly advanced games. And I could be able to have an enjoyable gaming experience.
                        click this link >>> http://www.prlog.org/12063250-wayfai...any-order.html

Comment

^^dumb spambot..

I still have my shareware CD
                          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Yea lol check this out,according to Maurcier's profile HIS name is Jaidenner bond but when you go to the contact page of his Profile, it says

Send an Instant Message to Mauricer Using...
                            Yahoo! [email protected]

BeverlyJones eh??? Thats a chicks name isn't it

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                              Yea lol check this out,according to Maurcier's profile HIS name is Jaidenner bond but when you go to the contact page of his Profile, it says

Send an Instant Message to Mauricer Using...
                              Yahoo! [email protected]

BeverlyJones eh??? Thats a chicks name isn't it
                              multiple personalities? hehe.
                              My Avatars!
                              Quake Leagues
                              Quake 1.5!!!
                              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                              X