Incredibly Tasteless Sound Pak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredibly Tasteless Sound Pak

I find a sound pak on the internet made in 1999 called "KOTP Thing v1.13".

I tried it out and it is very creative and cool, but it's also pretty tasteless but at the same refreshing. Some of the ideas in the sound pak are great.

Worth taking a look at from a creative standpoint and maybe fun to play some single player with once or twice or a few deathmatches with.

Download location: KOTP Thing v1.13

Might be interesting to take what "works" (I love the armor pickup sounds and the fire ambient sound) and make a better sound pak.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

LMFAO!

Thats absolutely hysterical, especially when you jump..Perfect, perfect.

Comment

I remember the Quake1 Test, released before Quake1 went gold, contained some different sounds for players screaming and all. For me it was disappointing to find other sounds in the actual game when I could buy it. I have forever looked for those sounds again but they seem to be lost forever... they were so great!

Comment

Just download qtest again, duh!
        Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Working...
        X