Zumas Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zumas Revenge

Do you like PopCap games? Zumas Revenge is 'on the house' over at Origin Store at the moment.

http://www.origin.com/en-us/store/fr...s/on-the-house
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
    Do you like PopCap games? Zumas Revenge is 'on the house' over at Origin Store at the moment.

http://www.origin.com/en-us/store/fr...s/on-the-house
    Can't argue with free!

Comment

Originally posted by ArrrCee View Post
      Can't argue with free!
      indeed, say what you will about EA, but they are forever offering on the house games.

Steam does not.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        indeed, say what you will about EA, but they are forever offering on the house games.

Steam does not.
        True, but steam doesn't try and sell people a $5 demo of FIFA. Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt-PieFace View Post
          True, but steam doesn't try and sell people a $5 demo of FIFA. Just sayin'.
          buyer beware of their own purchases , ie only an fool buys a demo, and a fool and his money are soon departed.

only fools turn down a full fledged freebie, no money to part with. Awhile back Battlefield 3 was offered for free through this exact system called "on the house'.

Comment

Yah. I hadn't heard about origin at the time, so I missed BF 3 for free, which sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt-PieFace View Post
              Yah. I hadn't heard about origin at the time, so I missed BF 3 for free, which sucks
              You wouldn't have wanted it anyway, I mean, it does utilize Origin obv

Comment

Working...
              X