Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are your next plans, then?

*pleasesayaquakemappleasesayaquakemappleasesayaqua kemap*

Hmmm... why can't I get rid of that space?
    ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
    ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

We only effectively had a team of two, so doing the rest of the game in that style would entail a LOT of work. With two people you are looking at welcoming in the new Century

I'd love to do some more Quake stuff. Everyone here wants stuff that looks EXACTLY like the old stuff, but just slightly higher res. (Capnbubs). That isn't what I'm really into doing though.

If I were to make a Quake level, I'd want to go all 'Shambler's Castle' on it, but mixing in a bit more Lovecraft in the creature and level designs.

At the moment I'm concentrating on a personal animation project and getting some more commercial stuff going.

Comment

Originally posted by Tea Monster View Post
        If I were to make a Quake level, I'd want to go all 'Shambler's Castle' on it, but mixing in a bit more Lovecraft in the creature and level designs.
        I'd want to play that so badly! Keep us posted when/if you get around to making it.

Everyone here wants stuff that looks EXACTLY like the old stuff, but just slightly higher res
        I for one would love an ogre that looks exactly like the old one but with your ogre's level of detail. Lots of hi-res replacements out there but we're still missing a faithful ogre.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugwump View Post
          I for one would love an ogre .........

.....we're still missing a faithful ogre.
          you mean like this gorgeous faithfull ogre?
          http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-mod-...el-replacement

which was matter-of-fact made by tea monster too
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Yes, I mean this one (I don't know of any other ogre by Tea Monster) and it's not exactly faithful: it looks great but is slimmer/less stubby than the original. Also, I haven't used it in a while but I seem to remember that its animation is less "drunken".

Comment

Working...
            X