Overwatch Thread (again)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overwatch Thread (again)!!

So is anyone playing Overwatch now? How you doing in season 3 of competitive?

Worth mentioning:

Tracer, the main character of the cover art and basically the mascot of Overwatch, is lesbian.

Comment

Worth mentioning because...?
      ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
      ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

yeah... its kinda sad that even in 2017 a characters sexuality is something
        that is apparently seen as so interesting that its massive news all over the internet

straight, gay, lesbian, bi-sexual...
        is it really something so interesting its worth mentioning and making a huge fuzz about?
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

the result is the same here: to revive a thread
          it 's publicity dudes
          the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Guess no one else is playing Boo...

Comment

I could care less if Tracer bumped fuzzies with Bastion because he comes equipped with multiple, uh *ahem* tools, a character's sexuality is not important unless it's the focus of a story or narrative/adds to it. So what if she's a lesbian? It's what the character wants, and unless I see that factor into gameplay, story or personality it doesn't amount to anything. The more we make big deals out of this kind of thing, the less it becomes normal, which was the whole point to begin with.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

Yeah, what DeathMaster said. This "news" is just PC pandering.

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
                Guess no one else is playing Boo...
                Sorry... but even if I had an internet connection on my computer, I'd rather play QuakeLive.

Comment

I think i will try quake champions instead of overwatch
                  It's a shame, I have physical copies of every quake but quake 2. I guess i will get physical copy of quake champons for ps4, It is impossible to buy games in physical format for pc these days in my country.

EDIT: aparently there will not be a ps4 version , strange you can find overwatch in ps4 and Xone
                  Last edited by nahuel; 01-06-2017, 04:17 AM.

syluxman2803

Comment

Quake Champions

While they're definitely focusing on PC development, it seems odd to me that they're not considering making console ports. One would think they'd want to maximize their return on investment. I bet they'll announce the console ports later, once the PC version is released.

Comment

Originally posted by bfg666 View Post
                      I bet they'll announce the console ports later, once the PC version is released.
                      Probably, I do not think quake champions will be the new dota 2 or the new Lol

There are many purists who say that "fps are not for consoles" damn, I have enjoyed many fps in consoles like medal of honor (the first), black, killzone etc...

Although in truth for a very refined e-sport a console would not be useful, only if:

-the console runs the game at 60 fps
                      -the player uses mouse and keyboard

syluxman2803

Comment

Overwatch was my game of 2016, I love it! I put in a ton of hours in the random hero arcade during the holiday event. It really helped me learn what every hero was good for in certain situations.

As far as the seasons are concerned, I pretty much just play my ten games to get my icon and leave it at that. I can never get a good team together for the seasons, so I'd rather stick to quickplay or the crazy arcade stuff. I don't remember what my ranking was after my ten games this season.

Comment

Working...
                        X