No announcement yet.

New Game: Strafe + Free Giveaway!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm extending entries till tonight.... 5pm CST since I didn't do the giveaway yesterday.

Comment

I have drawn the winning posters. The process I used was to compile a list of all post numbers of who replied that they wanted to win. (The post number is in the top right corner of your post.) I ended up with this list:

I then pasted this into the random.org list randomizer (https://www.random.org/lists/) and had it randomly sort the list. I then took the first 10 post numbers and awarded them the game key!

Here are the winning post numbers:

winners:
      ---
      others:
      I will be sending a PM to each of these members. Each member will be required to PM me back confirming. At that point I'll send you a key. If I don't get a response back within a few days, I'll go in order of the "others" to pick a new winner.

Comment

The winners were:

3 Skutarth
        4 ShadowRage
        6 evil_presley
        8 Blood Vengeance
        11 wizardmachine
        14 113
        17 Legend
        20 cl_forwardspeed
        21 ArrrCee
        30 Ebisu

I have sent a PM to all of you. If you have not received the PM please reply to this thread here and we'll get you sorted out.

If anyone does not respond by Saturday May 27th 10pm CST I will award the prize(s) to the next defined user(s) from the "others" list in my previous post.

Thanks everyone!!

Comment

Wow. Cool.

Reply sent.

Thanks a bunch.

Comment

Just installed and I'll play it as soon as possible when I have time. I'm so happy that I'm among the winners
            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Damn!
              Missed the entry date.

Happy Strafe'ing to the winners!
              Username : Atomic Robokid on Steam

Please check out my Quake made things:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/run-over
              https://adam-freeman.itch.io/hazard
              https://adam-freeman.itch.io/diver
              https://adam-freeman.itch.io/beyond

Comment

Thanks, Solecord. Here's hoping the game can spark some of the same magic that Quake did when I played it for the first time way back when.
                sigpic

Comment

Three people have not responded to my PM. If I don't get responses by Saturday I'll award the keys to the next users on the list.... the countdown is on

Comment

Kickass. Will download when I wake up!

Anyway, thanks Solecord!
                    Quake is for nerds.

Comment

One more day... two people have not claimed the prize.... I will be rewarding two more individuals the prize if they aren't claimed...

Comment

So, have they all been given away? I've been checking my PM box all weekend and today....

Comment

@ 0z79

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
                          The winners were:

3 Skutarth
                          4 ShadowRage
                          6 evil_presley
                          8 Blood Vengeance
                          11 wizardmachine
                          14 113
                          17 Legend
                          20 cl_forwardspeed
                          21 ArrrCee
                          30 Ebisu

I have sent a PM to all of you. If you have not received the PM please reply to this thread here and we'll get you sorted out.

If anyone does not respond by Saturday May 27th 10pm CST I will award the prize(s) to the next defined user(s) from the "others" list in my previous post.

Thanks everyone!!
                          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Actually 2 went unclaimed. I will be sending out 2 new PM's. Would have done sooner but I forgot this was a holiday weekend so I didn't get a chance to do so on Sunday. We'll give these new two people 3 days to get back.... no response, the next two on the list will get the prize.

PM's sent to xtrezorx and Defender Go Blue

Comment

Allrighty, thanks! Now I can get back to nailing down Quake on this system. Several new level packs and a couple TCs I want to try out. Which one let you play as an enforcer with a jetpack? Rubicon 2?

Comment

Originally posted by 0z79 View Post
                                Which one let you play as an enforcer with a jetpack? Rubicon 2?
                                Off topic, but I believe that would be Quad Quake.

Comment

Working...
                                X