an OSJC skin for hands/arms/foot for rtcw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an OSJC skin for hands/arms/foot for rtcw

I recently found some lovely replacement weapon skins (by teh snake) for rtcw on fpsbanana.
    snake had started on rtcw skins but has abandoned the project mid way.
    his list of new skins are; knife, luger, mp40, thompson, sten, kar98 and grenade.
    he was working on some beautiful new arms/hands skins when he cancelled and never got round to uploading them
    I felt RTCW's arms, hands and foot needed updating in general not to mention to match snake's new stuff!
    Its amazing how bad the arms and hands look in original rtcw, especially when compared to everything else in the game.
    Likewise its amazing how easy it was to make new skins, the Q3 engine will accept bigger files without any hassle at all. (kind of makes you wonder why the original files are so small in the first place!)

anyway - OSJC_RTCW_v-0.5.zip
    and of course - pic

Oh, and this is still beta, as in; 'yes I know the hands look a bit odd at the minute' and 'yes, I am working on it' LOL! and I know its not quake but it is the quake three engine and I had to share it! rtcw is so dead I can't even get this up on anywhere else. lol
Working...
X