Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think the next Quake game should be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gyro.

RemakeQuake.

There is a new story in rmq, actually 4 of them. And Quakeguy is not the only survivor / slipgater.

I do think that id/bethesda/zenimax will eventually make a q1 sequel, or remake, purely because of money and because they run out of ideas for anything else.

It will probably be like Doom3 or Quake 4 with vehicles and a post apocalyptic setting. Because that sells.

Face it, they are mainly concerned with profit these days. The days of the little office in Dallas are long gone. And they will not return. A Quake remake/sequel by these companies would resemble any other modern game.
    Scout's Journey
    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by golden_boy View Post
      Face it, they are mainly concerned with profit these days. The days of the little office in Dallas are long gone. And they will not return. A Quake remake/sequel by these companies would resemble any other modern game.
      You're right which is why I suggest we make a "community sqeuel" Or a Quadrilogy (4 "continuation" stories)
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        I suggest we make a "community sqeuel" Or a Quadrilogy (4 "continuation" stories)
        that sounds exciting !

btw: i dont really wanna make the community squeal... HAH !
        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
        sigpic

Comment

"Community driven sequel" heh
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

There was no fn PREQUEL option ???? Every "sequal" to Quake1 that was pushed out by iD software failed to meet my expectations.
            Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 03-12-2011, 02:10 PM.
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
            X