This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baker View Post
    Are you seriously trying to tell me that your deleted thread isn't saying "Hey everybody ... go steal the awesome game that got leaked? I am!!"

Sheesh.

That thread was advertisement and the encouragement of the theft of stolen property.
    I was implying that I was downloading it, I never told anyone to steal it, nor did I provide warez. And did you read my full post? You would've came across this...

Originally posted by Grim Warlock View Post
    Excuse me, but that blog was made over a week ago, I'm pretty sure half the world at least would know by now. Besides, most of them would be fakes/viruses and would have bad luck finding it unless they're at a particular side which does not allow that.
    Come on, a lot of the people on the internet are too stupid to know where to get it or they just can't be bothered.
    Last edited by Grim Warlock; 03-02-2011, 10:06 AM.

Comment

I was implying that I was downloading it, I never told anyone to steal it
      I have better things to do than argue with someone who isn't being honest with themselves, other participants in this thread and me.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Excuse me, but that blog was made over a week ago, I'm pretty sure half the world at least would know by now.
        Did not know until your post actually, nor did a few online friends who are avid online gamers. I'd say 1/2 the world is a HUGE exaggeration.
        Like I said earlier and what Baker too just said - you are basically advertising the illegal download.
        So you didn't provide a link or anything. However you brought unneeded attention to it and I can guarantee you've easily made at least 20 more people go on torrent sites and download it - as you made them aware of it.
        Come on, a lot of the people on the internet are too stupid to know where to get it or they just can't be bothered.
        And this is a forum where users play a 15yr old game, install custom engines and install custom models ect in which each engine has a different install method. Not a place where "basic" users come to really. Basically 75% of us at least could find it in the first half hour of searching.

Comment

this thread:

Comment

Originally posted by metchsteekle View Post
            this thread:
            I couldn't agree more metch.....hehehe
            WARNING
            May be too intense for some viewers.
            Stress Relief Device
            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
            ---------------------------
            .--------------------------

Comment

I have to agree with Baker and Grim Warlock.
              It was only a kind of "NEWS" thing, but this make people eventually search for it...
              Hmm... MAYBE WE SIMPLY FORGET ABOUT IT?

Modding like it's 1999! HELL YEAH!
              Operating Engine: Engoo
              QuakeC Compiler: vqcc.exe

Comment

Excuse me, but that blog was made over a week ago, I'm pretty sure half the world at least would know by now. B
                wow....
                thats neither here nor there.

let them fail, not us..
                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RangerC View Post
                  Hmm... MAYBE WE SIMPLY FORGET ABOUT IT?
                  Good idea. Thread closed.

Comment

Until you came along.

Villager1:"Hey everyone there's this guy in the village who just brought in a SHITLOAD of cocain!!"
                    Villiger2:"really..."
                    recovering Villiger3:"OMG OMG OMG 1337 hie tyme!"
                    Villiger4:"we have cocain now!!!"
                    Villiger5:"we have cocain now???"

You're obviously turning people on to downloading illegal software, wake up.

You're spreading the word to go and download a leaked illegal piece of software. Your post was read trust me, thats why it was removed.

Why would you steal a game anyway? I hope you plan on supporting soon instead of just leeching.

leech.

Last edited by Phenom; 03-02-2011, 04:03 PM.
                    QuakeOne.com
                    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
                    X