Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time no see!

Hey,

It's been quite some time since I last posted here. I have recently started playing quake again. I was super surprised to see this community still alive. Just wondering what everyone is up to these days. I noticed Baker had posted recently and wanted to say hello. Also I had a 1v1 with Minds last night that brought back old times.

Happy to see some old faces and look forward to seeing them again!

Amanda (Cherrie)

Hi Cherrie, there are still a few familiar faces left. Either that or they changed names 12 times ...
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

*wave*

Comment

Still here kicking about. Toyo is your husband, right...? You dragging him back too?
        e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

hell yeah Toyo_mr2
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Not only are many of the older players still around from what I can tell, but like myself, there are newer players coming along. (Well, I've been offline for years, but I was still Quaking it on single player. ;P)
            twitch
            wew lad

Comment

Dole recently popped in @ the between two Quads interview. Is there a RuneQuake Resurrection brewing ??
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Toyo is indeed back, and way more active than I am. He actually dragged me back. He can be found pretty much daily on Quake.shmack.net. Good to see everyone, hope to frag or be fragged soon.

Comment

Good to see you back Cherrie.

Dolemite has been popping in to Shmack from time to time over the past few months and giving the new blood some very fierce competition. Wish I could play like that. Needless to say he often goes incognito

All we need now is Leftism and we've got the whole crew. . I wonder if he still has a copy of BDA or RQP we could put on the NewYork servers.

Have fun
                  Last edited by Mr.Burns; 06-07-2013, 01:45 PM.
                  Mr.Burns
                  "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                  WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                  Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

yay good to see another female quaker
                    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Originally posted by talisa View Post
                      yay good to see another female quaker
                      we need more of those around here! if this website was a house it would reek of dirty socks...oh wait, is that a dirty sock by my keyboard?
                      My Avatars!
                      Quake Leagues
                      Quake 1.5!!!
                      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                        Dole recently popped in @ the between two Quads interview. Is there a RuneQuake Resurrection brewing ??
                        If there is, you can count on me showing back up. Sole better be there, too

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
                          ..... it would reek of dirty socks...

sock > go take a shower, sylux thinks you smell
                          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Oh hai!!! Started playing again on Shmack recently as well... My grappling hook is kinda rusty...

Good to recognize old players !!

Comment

Hello Welcome back broseph.

Comment

Working...
                              X