HD model and textures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD model and textures

is there a link to this model pack [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cALELmIo8zk]Quakeworld Insane frag movie! - "Dag Def Extreme 3" HQ part 1 - YouTube[/ame] i tryed to find it but none working download link, or does anyone have this:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKLJk29cxxo]Quake HD Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

please can anyone give me some download links?

Your first clip shows Qrack with its "QrackFull" pak, if I am not mistaken.
    R00k put together a nice compilation of different sources in his "QrackFull" pak.
    Link to Qrack can be found on main page of this homepage (on the left).

Your second clip has all the sources listed in the clip description.
    Even with direct links.
    Click on them to download. All downloads still work.

Have fun,
    Seven

Comment

first clip - weapons are a mix of plagues and ruohis weapons.

second clip - ruohis weapons

both can be found right here:http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...is-models.html
      ruohis weapons are in first post, plagues weapons are in second post in that thread
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

um, all the links are dead.

Comment

1. Here's QRack + download th pak1.pak and skins from the home page.

2. As for the Ruohis models, Talisa posted a mirorr link
          MOD it! Start Point Remake Quake Scout's Journey Quaketastic WhiteDay Quake Terminus UQE

Comment

Wow, thanks! qrack is for ezquake? and ruohis are for darkplaces right?

Comment

No! What Engine you are using? DP?
              Read Sevens post again and download Rygels pack, or you can try :: Quake Revitalization Project ::QRP
              which is much better. Rygels work based onto this YEARS AGO!
              And than you can try Quake Reforged for the models.

Your last task is to browse our finished work forum here,

Please dont miss Sevens Small mod compilation....

Comment

qrack pack is for qrack.... qrack is the name of a quake client: QRACK

ruohis stuff are for darkplaces yush. the naming conventions and extra maps included are for use with DP

also, i couldnt agree more with web@ngel about textures. rygels pack is old and outdated, and a lot of the map textures are just upscales of QRP textures with lame filters over them to give them a fake higher detail look while they're actually more ugly with the filters over them. also QRP textures are most authentic and overall the best by far IMO

and also what webangel said: be sure to have a look at seven's amazing SMC, it adds a lot of great features which feel like they belong in quake and which make quake feel more real, fancy and alive without changing gameplay

i dont play quake without it, cuz the smc makes quake feel so much more fancy and real and emersive, the features fit perfectly and a lot of the features are stuff which shouldve been in quake standard but which were left out cuz ID rushed quake to much

also, to add to what webangel said about browsing forums.... be sure to also check works-in-progress part of the forums!
                there's lots of gems to find there too
                Last edited by talisa; 05-28-2013, 02:34 PM.
                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
                X