Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a Quake mod manager?

Hi Guys!

First time on this forum () I have a question.
    I've been a Quake fan for years now (since I first came out) I bought various disks for total conversions, Zen, Quake Rally and many I can't find on the internet any more One program I used was 'Quake On version 1' which let me select mods, exe files and the main exe file. So the main one was QuakeGL! so I could make any mod like Alien Quake with GL graphics, which is better for newer machines, include smaller mod files like Vampire Axe for example and do things like choose and record my own Demos, maps etc.

I still have it but not the install file and the only site that seems to have a v1.1 is down Does anybody know where to find it or is there something better out now? Please show me the way of masters of Quake :p

THanks for listening and looking forward to solving this mystery

I've not used it, but I feel you'll be recommended Quake Injector, but with the amount of different ports there are, I can imagine that unless there was a unified ultimate engine, it'll be somewhat hard to do.

https://www.quaddicted.com/tools/quake_injector

Check that out, it might be what you want. Though I think most people just manually make bat files, I'm thinking of making a GUI if there isn't something that does what you want. Because that would be cool.
    twitch
    wew lad

Comment

Similarly, I've not used it myself but it might be worth trying Baker's Proquake Launcher as it too gives you greater control over your game but from a gui front end.

Hope this helps

Monty
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Surprisingly, that's incredibly useful for me to be honest. xD

So, thanks
        twitch
        wew lad

Comment

Working...
        X