QuakeOne.com - A Site for Dicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuakeOne.com - A Site for Dicks

When i woke up today my brother told me that Rook called his stuff and wrestling gay and the Admin banned his N64 Mod so Trevor0402 and xBRYAN2000x are leaving QuakeOne Fourms due to Rook and other Dicks
    Well i minds will wait for Duke3D instead of this crappy Quake 1 Game its no good so why are there assholes in the game so screw that Me and my brother will be leaving it and thats final, YOU HAVE DESTROYED US BUT YOU DIDNT DESTROY OUR LIFE so do what you want in this topic or ban me i dont care
    you should keep being a Gaylord for the way you called Trevor and Us Gay so your gay too.

So im gone.
    And im retiring from Netquake and all and joining other games
    So bye bye DickSlappers

Im Out of here!

Im Always a Quake Fan and Always will be

ha been here for a week and quit. it really shows your age when you cant take a few jabs. grow up, then come back later. see ya!
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I should close this thread, but I think I'll leave it open to see where it goes...

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
        I should close this thread, but I think I'll leave it open to see where it goes...
        thats the spirit! i think this situation can be salvaged.
        My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

No, I am the Spirit.

Some women and gay men are gonna be sad when they visit this site and find out that it is about some brown video game, not dicks.
          Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
            I wished the admins from Doomworld shared this policy, lol.

Comment

DickSlappers.lol!

After a week of "look at MY ..." only to see a paintover or a repackaged old mods, etc it just got worse.

Im not the only one to frown at these posts, though, im a jerk like that.. sorry if your balls havent dropped.

I took up for you once bryan, but then it just became a steady flow of nonsense.

Now sure i was rude, but if someone doesnt do it, you'll flood the forum with silly nonsense.

Go play mineCraft.

It's where u belong.

But honestly I'm sorry i rained on your parade. You guys were just having fun changing gfx/sounds in an environment new to you.
              There's nothing wrong with that, it's actually healthy. True it does suck to hear people telling you that besides all your effort, what you have
              accomplished is useless, by legal standards. But you're not selling anything and probably under 18 (so it would be your parents that got sued).

Dont give up doing what you want to do, create things and share the experience, dont let me alter your life.
              Last edited by R00k; 06-18-2013, 02:00 PM.
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I am back for Quakeone.com and i am not quitting that easily and i want to say sorry to R00k and syluxman2803 for cussing at them i just got too upset by R00k saying WWF is gay or i am gay cause i like wrestling and i am 11 years old this year so i don't want to get mad cause i got anger problems when people make me mad and i feel like cussing at them but sorry R00k and syluxman2803 for cussing at you guys. and i am glad i am back

Comment

Sorry Guys

Im sorry for what happend at QuakeOne.com i mean i was pissed off of what happend when Trevor0402 told me about what happend so i mean i get kinda pissed when my friends get cussed at and i was thinking about Qtest1 back then it was kinda non H.P Lovecraftish but got old/broken today, Yesturday i ported a Stand-Alone Version and used -game frikbots command line and uploaded a few Screenshots so not much people use Windows 9X except for Windows XP - 7

I Found QuakeEd with Objective C to make Coop Levels and stuff and in process of compiling it with GNUStep

To be honest i wasent interested in the Quake 64 Stuff but kinda interested of the Development of Quake back then in 1995 - Early 1996 but Trevor0402 is into Quake 64.

Also i still play Quake and as of today im not giving up so
                  So tonight im deleting this topic
                  and will still play some quake

And about COD i really wasent a fan of it due to the problems like Slow Paced Gameplay, Hardcore Gamers calling people noobs and making fun of them, and Kids that get angry at playing Multiplayer like this :
                  [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00lHguR_5mA]ANGRIEST KID EVER ON XBOX LIVE! #1 (Black Ops 2 Rage) - YouTube[/ame]

I Mean i dont want to be involved in the multiplayer in COD thats why i dont play these games including Halo

Thats why i joined Quake because it has great gameplay and helpers like a Friend of mine that posted about practicing maps and spectating the skills of a Pro Gamer on Quake

And hope yall accept my apologie

Im Always a Quake Fan and Always will be

Comment

hey, i waz a d1ck so it was just that.

U just matured some, by your last posts.

Lol that cod vid was funny, ive seen peeps like that on CS:S...
                    Last edited by R00k; 06-18-2013, 03:29 PM.
                    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

...but I'm amused.
                      twitch
                      wew lad

Comment

Originally posted by xbryan2000x View Post
                        When i woke up today my brother told me that Rook called his stuff and wrestling gay and the Admin banned his N64 Mod so Trevor0402 and xBRYAN2000x are leaving QuakeOne Fourms due to Rook and other Dicks
                        Well i minds will wait for Duke3D instead of this crappy Quake 1 Game its no good so why are there assholes in the game so screw that Me and my brother will be leaving it and thats final, YOU HAVE DESTROYED US BUT YOU DIDNT DESTROY OUR LIFE so do what you want in this topic or ban me i dont care
                        you should keep being a Gaylord for the way you called Trevor and Us Gay so your gay too.

So im gone.
                        And im retiring from Netquake and all and joining other games
                        So bye bye DickSlappers

Im Out of here!
                        This reminds me of Scarface's drunk scene
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx0zU0meEFE
                        Say goodnight to the badguy!

ALSO
                        I'm a Dedicated.Infantry.Combat.Killer does that count?

I hope that's not Paradi$e in disguise! SHEED KEEL EVEBODDEH!

Why do people think I own QuakeOne.com?
                        Last edited by Phenom; 06-18-2013, 04:25 PM.
                        QuakeOne.com
                        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

QuakeOne.com - A Site for Dicks
                          hey! I resemble that remark!

on a side note: I say "be yourself" and fuck apologizing for it (unless yourself is sorry for summin). It's way better to be an honest asshole than a fake nice guy (imo)
                          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

I take being called a dick a compliment, as it's usually stated by immature ignorant fucks!!! Make of that what you will

So is it good riddance or welcome back LOL
                            Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

lol glad to see this headed in a "good" direction. at least for now...
                              My Avatars!
                              Quake Leagues
                              Quake 1.5!!!
                              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                              X