Rocket Arena Duel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket Arena Duel?

Rocket arena has been fairly quiet lately. We need to have some RA competitions or some team action on 26002.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

YES! Let's make an RA tournament. I do not believe I have ever fought you. I must see your skills, Baker dood.

Comment

I'd love to RA you and see how your LPB game has shaped up. When do you play? I generally play after 10 PM Eastern Time.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I can never stay after 10 PM eastern. On schooldays, except Friday, I have to go to bed at 9:00 PM. Non-skool days I go to bed at 10:00 PM (this is all eastern time =))

Comment

Which explains why I haven't run into you since September :d

Comment

So... Does.. This mean... we can never ra...?!

Comment

Working...
            X