quake group-shot wallpaper i made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Work!

All I can say is damn fine job on the group shot wallpapers Talisa. I am using the very first one posted as my laptops wallpaper as we speak.
    Make no mistakes here... I'm not a mere madman... I'm a realist!

Comment

thanx krymzon

see though that my newer versions which i uploaded to imgbox.de got removed by the server, while old versions that i uploaded to imgur didnt.
      will re-upload those newer versions to imgur as well and re-post them here, as they include some updates like having the fiend which is missing from older versions

and perhaps ill make an update some time to add chton and shub to the pic,
      as seven showed before that they would actually fit in the easy hall and in the lava-pit which i expected they wouldnt
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

here's a re-upload of last version i did which had the fiend added:

without fog:

version with fog

below you can get the original PNGs which are uncompressed and thus have no artifacts and such,
        which the above versions do as imgur greatly compresses pics uploaded to the site
        >uncompressed PNGs of latest versions quake groupshot<
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

The one with the Fiend!

Just downloaded it and amazing Job! New wallpaper on the desktop! Thanks a million the Fiend is my favorite monster.

Comment

same here, fiend is my fave enemy of quake!
            especially with obi-wan's model the fiend looks awesum <3

Comment

Great Group shot with the fiend Talisa. I used it right at the start of my video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-acXK5afnuM]Quake Theme Remake - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

its been quite a while since my last version, and i realized that several monsters from the SMC were missing,
                including my fave SMC-monster the warlord!

also added chthon and shub both since they were both missing in the last version, and seven showed they can be added.
                and i also made some small changes to position and rotation of some monsters, like moving the shambler a lil bit backwards

>rar of pic which includes the source<

purist version ill also update soon to add chthon and shub, as well as the fiend (which is missing in that version!)

EDIT: just added the source!
                Last edited by talisa; 03-15-2015, 06:16 PM.

Comment

just made a new purist groupshot, with chthon and shub added, as well as the missing fiend!

>rar which includes source-files<

Comment

for fun made banner-versions of both versions of my latest quake groupshot:

they have the same dimensions as the current site-banner

Comment

Originally posted by talisa View Post
                      they have the same dimensions as the current site-banner
                      hint, hint!
                      Username : Atomic Robokid on Steam

Please check out my Quake made things:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/run-over
                      https://adam-freeman.itch.io/hazard
                      https://adam-freeman.itch.io/diver
                      https://adam-freeman.itch.io/beyond

Comment

made another alt HD version which doesnt include the additional SMC monsters (and has reforged skins on knight, DKnight and zombie),
                        for those among us that do love HD but prefer to play without SMC-monsters

>rar which includes source-files<

and also again another banner-version of this HD version without SMC-monsters

this one might fit the site better then the other HD version
                        Last edited by talisa; 03-16-2015, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X