New here, and already asking favors! Vore noises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, and already asking favors! Vore noises

Hello, does any one out there have sound/video clips of the Vore making its noise before its in combat? The idle noise that sounds like rough breathing or growling? Also it's screech when in combat?
    Anything helps! Thanks!

Hello T.L.Kizzay,

Yes, we all have the sounds. They are inside your pak1.pak file.
    Open it with PakScape or similar program and you can extract it.
    The shalrath is not part of the shareware version, so the sounds are not in the shareware.

Best regards,
    Seven

Comment

You're talking about the pak1pak whithin the game? I guess I should have mentioned that I don't currently own the game...
      Is there no other way to get ahold of those sounds?

Comment

I would imagine that the sounds are copyrighted to ID (or whoever ID got them from). Quake is very affordable these days especially if you pick it up 2nd hand
        Mr.Burns
        "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
        WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
        Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

If I have to buy the game, then I have to buy the game.. I tried searching google and YouTube for clips or vids of such sounds. But had no luck..

Comment

So I guess I'm trying to find out if there is a way to get ahold of these things without owning the game?? Not sites or vids?

Comment

Originally posted by T.L.Kizzay View Post
              If I have to buy the game, then I have to buy the game.. I tried searching google and YouTube for clips or vids of such sounds. But had no luck..
              Is this the sort of thing you are looking for?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA9_DDtUZ2g
              Mr.Burns
              "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
              WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
              Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Partially, thanks!
                The only other sound I'm looking for is its "waiting" noise I guess
                Like if you hide around a corner and wait it makes some growling/ breathing noise.
                Probably be hard to find a video of because nothing is really happening, just listening around the corner. But if there is a site I can find sound clips, I'm all ears!

Comment

It makes the noise for a split second in that video! Just wish I could find something with that noise lasting longer..

Comment

methinks he's trying to make a ringtone
                    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Lol no, she is not.
                      Just want to send these sounds to a friend who used to play this game a lot.
                      I think they'd enjoy it!

Comment

zzz
                        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I remember someone making high def sounds for Quake, maybe it was just the music, maybe not. Search the forums.
                          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Working...
                          X