Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuakeWorld TF

Hey all,

so I know this is mainly a NetQuake community (which is cool with me because my roots lie with heat.net and mplayer.com )

But I figured I would let anyone interested in playing TF know that we are playing weekly games on Friday Nights from 7-12 est, however, the past few weeks weve been playing until 3-5AM. Here is the IP: 74.86.171.201:27502

If you would like to create a separate quake folder specifically for this purpose (thats what I do so that it doesn't interfere with my netquake files) you can dl every file you need here: MegaTF Help then click the complete quake install link.

Also, while I am here... I don't know if anyone is capable of doing this... but our community only has access to 1 server which is the IP I listed above. This server has voting ability for maps as well as various progs for diff versions of TF. However, the problem we run into is a lot of times we would like to play organized 2v2 up to 5v5 and only 1 person has rcon to the server and he has been MIA for a long time now.

Long story short, if anyone has space to run us a server specifically for 1on1s and organized match-type play that wouldnt mind allowing us to have rcon for 3-4 people, it would be highly appreciated.

I'll try to keep checking this thread as much as possible to answer any questions and to chat around but if you can't find me here, I can be reached on IRC @ irc.gamesurge.net #megateamfortress or irc.quakenet.org #ff.pickup or #gizmo.fi using the alias "Tulkas."

Thanks in advance and I hope to see some of you guys out at Frag Fridays soon!

I think everybody already posted about tf at one point.
    I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
    But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

Yeah but they are old and most of the posts are people looking for places to play. What i am doing is giving people a place to come and play. Thanks for the input though :/

Comment

Working...
      X