Joe Rogan COME BACK TO QUAKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rogan COME BACK TO QUAKE

on joe Rogan new show on syfy last night ( Joe Rogan Questions Everything (TV Series 2013? ) - IMDb ) he admitted to being Quake addict. to the point where he had to take it off his hard drive. take some time to day and tweet @joerogan and show him some screen shots of how bad ass quake is today!

Come Back to Quake JOE!
    or is Fear a Factor?

I seen that episode, I was gonna make a post about it but forgot to or got side trekked so who knows
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

He was addicted to Q3 not Q1..

I listen to his podcast religiously.. He's talked about quake on it multiple times and his experiences playing it.. But he mentioned it was Q3 and spoke about the railgun

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
        He was addicted to Q3 not Q1..

I listen to his podcast religiously.. He's talked about quake on it multiple times and his experiences playing it.. But he mentioned it was Q3 and spoke about the railgun
        On the tv show mentioned in OP, he vaguely only said the word "Quake" and left off any numbers lol.

Fucka Q3 I'll pretend he talks about Q1.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
        X