• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Controversy = More Money

More Controversy = More Excited Fans;

More Excited Fans = More Money

===

If you want something shocking, I will give you something shocking... Here's my idea: Turn Doom into a bad guy. The Shub-Niggurath has an older brother - his name is Putt-Niggurath. Putt has taken control of Doom's brain. Doom has created his own monsters and he has achieved world domination. Everyone is living under a dictatorship because of Doom. But wait, it doesn't end there... Doom is a woman-beater! (He physically attacks women!) [Obviously I'm just writing this for the sake of creativity. In real life, I do not want to see this happen to women.] But hang on a bit, it doesn't stop there... Doom wants to take over the universe. He has ordered some of his monsters to go to other planets and attack innocent aliens.

Only one person is courageous enough to take a stand... Yes, it's the Quake Guy (Ranger). Ranger is going to hunt down Doom and bring justice back to the universe. Ranger is also going to destroy Putt-Niggurath. (Well, at least he will try.)

^

idsoftware should release that type of game, in my opinion. The idea sounds so crazy that it might actually work.
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

I'd play it. I love a good "hero turned psycho" story.

Comment

Working...
    X