Fight Internet Apathy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Internet Apathy

Remember to visit Quaddicted and VOTE for your favourite maps, post comments, let authors know what you thought of their work!

Quake is available on steam and there are plenty of guides that have been written to help the Quake community grow.
    Lend a hand and UP vote these guides so that more players will realize there is more Quake content out there!

The Quaddicted guide on steam is looking for UP votes, please help steam users find more Quake SP content.

Steam users love to share screenshots of their favourite parts to Quake, join in and vote for your favourites.

And for any of you that have Quake on Steam, consider adding a few good screenshots of your own. The current set is unfortunately dominated by overexposed super-bumpmapped disco-colored-lighting shots.

Comment

I would vote for others' maps on Quaddicted, if others could vote for all of my maps and all maps I helped make on there. Currently they can't.

I don't usually complain about this fact anymore, but asking for my vote or help while this situation still persists is the icing on the cake of neglect.

Background info: All of these are not to be found at Quaddicted.

So, perhaps understandably, there's no clicks coming from me.
      Scout's Journey
      Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

i do love quake addicted and the injector but i do wish all maps were on there and more of the total conversions you gotta respect anyone who can tare apart quake and make there own thing out of it... like some female hero rpg game! making all the old downloads of tc and pc pop up on the main single player source for quake fun will inspire new people to make there own games out of quake and make the community better.

Comment

MiniQl + Injector

Like usual you can't have a perfect solution...

What I do is using the injector AND miniql combined. It will "scan" your quake folders/subfolders and will kind of "complete" the beta function included in the injector.

Again this is not perfect at all yet hehe.

Comment

Yo golden_boy, I don't see your constructive comments on https://www.quaddicted.com/random/ad..._to_quaddicted. Petty selfishness does not help anyone.

Please also find a new Quake Injector developer for us, because that is another road block.
            Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

While I agree apathy is a problem I cannot support digital handcuff, so nothing to do with Steam.
              Contradiction is truth. Fear is freedom. Rights are privileges. Job is a commodity. Ignorance is strength.

Comment

Working...
              X