DirectQ/MH's blog down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirectQ/MH's blog down?

Did I miss something recently or has http://mhquake.blogspot.co.uk/ been down for quite a while?

Just getting various engines put on this system and I noticed the site was down for some reason. :s
    twitch
    wew lad

DirectQ - Home is still up. you should be able to download it from there.
    or spirit probably has some archived version(s) on quaddicted.
    Some Game Thing

Comment

fair enough, I grabbed it from that link, but the link on the quakeone.com frontpage should probably be amended for this some time, otherwise people might also get confused and ask about the blog too
      twitch
      wew lad

Comment

So, I'm on an old laptop at my girlfriend's place and I can't actually find a single download link now for DirectQ

Anybody know what's up with that?
        twitch
        wew lad

Comment

Wow, the codeplex page is also down?

Quaddicted probably still has it.

I miss MH.

Scout's Journey
          Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Same, and I don't think I even spoke to him, which is a shame. I do hope things are okay for him. D:

I ended up just using ezQuake (via the nQuake install) so I could play some quake with the other half.
            twitch
            wew lad

Comment

I just now looked for DirectQ when I wanted to play Quake on my Intel-video laptop... and I ran into the problem of finding it! Both codeplex and the blog are unavailable...

I did eventually get it from quaddicted, but there are multiple versions hosted... even some without version number. Did MH really drop off the planet? I thought there was only praise for making a Direct version.

Comment

Hi

I think this is not the 1st thread about MH / DirectQ and I just want to say, like many here already know, that we are many people trying to locate MH.

Please let us know if you got news from him.

Comment

Working...
                X