Anybody up for some 1v1 DM6???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody up for some 1v1 DM6???

I'm an old skool quaker that is jonesin for some good old no strings attached 1 on 1 DM6 deathmatch on netquake... anybody up for a game or two? I found this server that is located in texas that is running the clanring mod, along with proquake cheatfree. I ping around 60-80 there, and i'm in northern california. The IP for it is 67.18.133.151:26000.... Anybody up for a game??? Let me know! Also let me know if you know of any servers closer to me!

There is a list of CRMOD servers at http://servers.crmod.com

The server quake.shmack.net:26002 is about the equivalent of CRMOD and gets some nice action every now and then.

One of the best ways to get some DM action is to play on max.essentrix.net and ask someone to DM or ask someone to DM that is playing on quake.shmack.net

When do you play?
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I live in california, and usually play in the evenings after 6pm or so. I'm all about 1v1 DM6, and don't really play any other maps and am lookin for some other DM6 enthusiasts. I tried playin quakeworld, but man, the network code on that game changes EVERYTHING. Its a totally different game with the crazy bunny hopping and such. I'm definately an old skool netquaker for sure. Where do you live, and do you play 1v1 DM6 at all?

Comment

I'm in Columbus, Ohio. I like 1 and 1's but ONLY on DM6, heh.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Yeah, same here. DM6 all the way! We should play sometime!

Comment

I will play you! What names do you go by on the servers? If I see you on, we can 1v1. What time would be good for you? I'm on the east coast, by the way.

Comment

I have been going by the name "infected" on the servers, but i think i'm going to change it to mikeTOOtall. I'm on the west coast! Hopefully we can find a server where we get even pings!

Comment

I'd be up for a game on 1v1 dm6. I used to 1v1 dm a lot, but nobody seems to anymore. quake.shmack.net:26002 is a good place to 1v1 in match mode.

Bam

Comment

If anyone is down for a 1v1, my screen name is miketootall2 on aim. Drop me a message, if i'm around and available (like right now!), i'll play ya!

Comment

Yeah, that is another nice feature of this site. The ability for people to see your SN.

Comment

Working...
                    X