No announcement yet.

So what does everyone think of Epsilon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I finished downloading it and I've been playing for the last couple of days. I will say that the dogs kind of have a blue tinge to them. Of course, that might be because I'm on medium graphics. Indeed it is bright but I can live with it for now.

Comment

Epsilon is outdated bad!

I have had the Epsilon build for a while and it plays amazingly well for just being one build. However trying to update the SMC is a hassle and a half. If one part ofthe game isn't lagging, glitching or just force closing it's another. The developer clearly made it for his taste and his taste alone. After messing with the madness of this build for a while I managed to get it operating flawlessly using the Refecting Overload with the light beams as the Epsilon build now does not have that feature and also with the SMC 4.72. So all in all it's a great build but it's just not very friendly if your wanting to add more to the game.
      Make no mistakes here... I'm not a mere madman... I'm a realist!

Comment

OMA ahaH good try being in the middle of the controversy.

But not this time since it was announced already with the name of the thread people would kind of be rude... and nothing to do really with what Talisa said. People are enough intelligent here to know when you have just a opinion and even when you joke (except me you know hey).

Did you tried it OMA... if not well guess... try or try to try ok... will see what you really capable... and please let me know about the experience... this is not a joke it's part of your official assignment...

Originally posted by OMacKnight View Post
        I do not understand what is going on but all I did was make a joke because I'm not fond of this visual style, am I going to be executed?

Attached Files
        Last edited by Mom; 05-31-2014, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Now I don't get it 'how' I've missed most of these posts above... well well I'm going to reply later next week... looks interesting and I can see the investment of time/analysis we can befenfit from.. I guess...

That said I must admit Mindz is having these expression or profound 'sentences' which make me lost like someone else not so long ago... what was the name of this guy again... you know.... Baker... ya him... hehe...

I try to understand the style/idea my best.

Comment

Officially trashed it!

Alright I have sent the entire EPSILON BUILD to the trash can and emptied it and started building the game from the ground up with all the proper provided content here and from other official sites and I am damn glad that I did. The game is a helluva lot better and runs 10x smoother than I ever got it to run with EPSILON. I have it on ultra with bump-mapping Rt world lighting Z_Reflecting_Overload and every possible add on I can think of and still have kick ass smooth game play. So the moral of the story is if you want a good game then build it yourself the right way and Thank you all who have been developing content for Quake you are all my hero's!
            Make no mistakes here... I'm not a mere madman... I'm a realist!

Comment

what we need is, lol, talisa to make that "super omega HD quake of awesomeness" pack. (the one she said she would never make hehe)
              My Avatars!
              Quake Leagues
              Quake 1.5!!!
              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
              X