• Show
Clear All

• inside 3d hacked??

try it for yourself
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

ya, just jump to forums.inside3d.com instead of the main front page.

It was a news feed that had a link that got hacked not the site itself but once that news loads it bounces you to the hacked page
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

okies, thats good to hear. hope they fix it soon.
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Woah holy shiet.

I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
        But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

Right!

I went there to check out some of their stuff and once I started reading within 10 second a red screen popped up with the hacker bullshit. It even had a like us on Facebook button at the bottom. Why the hell would I like you if you bug the hell out of me while i'm trying to find stuff out. I had a run in with one of those WANKERS on Facebook with the same logo and everything. He was threatening to hack everyone's computers and all kinds of crap in my group. So I don't know, I would steer clear from inside 3d until you know it's safe to be honest.
          Make no mistakes here... I'm not a mere madman... I'm a realist!

Comment

Originally posted by Krymzon 45 View Post
            I went there to check out some of their stuff and once I started reading within 10 second a red screen popped up with the hacker bullshit. It even had a like us on Facebook button at the bottom. Why the hell would I like you if you bug the hell out of me while i'm trying to find stuff out. I had a run in with one of those WANKERS on Facebook with the same logo and everything. He was threatening to hack everyone's computers and all kinds of crap in my group. So I don't know, I would steer clear from inside 3d until you know it's safe to be honest.
            Whelp, good thing i got a VM box.
            I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
            But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

Right.

Those damn hackers are always harassing people and threatening to virus up or fry their shit. There are few things in this world I hate and a hacker has to be one lol.
              Make no mistakes here... I'm not a mere madman... I'm a realist!

Comment

Working...
              X