Mortal Kombat X Violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quakeman5 View Post
    I have MKX. Great fighting game, but it could've had a better roster. I also don't like Goro's new head of hair, but still good to see him again
    They are going to do a KP2, which bugs the shit out of me and at the same time, I'm looking forward to it too.

Add me on steam! mindfieldzx , look for the Quake logo =-)

You'll be the 2nd Quaker I've connected with on MKX, I would love to grow that roster as well.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      They are going to do a KP2, which bugs the shit out of me and at the same time, I'm looking forward to it too.

Add me on steam! mindfieldzx , look for the Quake logo =-)

You'll be the 2nd Quaker I've connected with on MKX, I would love to grow that roster as well.
      I'll add you, but unfortunately I have MKX only on the PS4

Comment

Originally posted by ArrrCee View Post
        Also, Super Mario Maker... if you like old school mario, and lots of it except crazier because all the levels are made by regular people, it's such a fun game.
        I've been watching it on youtube and I must say, that I've been tempted to get a Wii U just for that one game. It's actually a perfect sort of game for me, where creativity and consumerism are joined into one. Sadly, the Wii U bundled with the game is £250. Too much for one game. I care not for the rest of the Wii U's catalogue.

Comment

Originally posted by unbirthday View Post
          I've been watching it on youtube and I must say, that I've been tempted to get a Wii U just for that one game. It's actually a perfect sort of game for me, where creativity and consumerism are joined into one. Sadly, the Wii U bundled with the game is £250. Too much for one game. I care not for the rest of the Wii U's catalogue.
          Give a few years (or maybe not even that long) and you'll be able to run it on Dolphin, and you can skip the console. You can never miss the boat, as it could just be back-cataloged until either the price on the console comes down (when NX is released!) or emulation is created.
          Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 09-28-2015, 09:22 AM.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Give a few years (or maybe not even that long) and you'll be able to run it on Dolphin, and you can skip the console. You can never miss the boat, as it could just be back-cataloged until either the price on the console comes down (when NX is released!) or emulation is created.
            You might be able to create levels but you won't be able to access everyone elses levels on an emulator. At least that's what I would guess.

Comment

You might be able to create levels but you won't be able to access everyone elses levels on an emulator. At least that's what I would guess.
              I would never bet against emulator dev's lol, but thats just my opinion. once upon a time they said high level emulation was impossible! then UltraHLE was released as a proof of concept.

one of the key features is the share levels ability so I would imagine it would be on the must-do list.

Comment

I would never bet against emulator dev's lol, but thats just my opinion. once upon a time they said high level emulation was impossible! then UltraHLE was released as a proof of concept.

one of the key features is the share levels ability so I would imagine it would be on the must-do list.
                That would be amazing if they could figure out their own server to set up such a thing! However, you know at some point nintendo will take down their server and all of the current custom levels will be lost.

Comment

That would be amazing if they could figure out their own server to set up such a thing! However, you know at some point nintendo will take down their server and all of the current custom levels will be lost.
                  I was thinking it eventually would be achieved through a process more akin to filesharing

emulate game, see if making levels works fine ~ determine if saving it works fine.

try to output made level to a file format (I'm sure this is already happening,surely its outputting to something,somewhere!)

I would never discount the capacity of the emulation crowd, look at back in the n64/psx heyday's... they said high level emulation would never happen.

Then someone created UltraHLE , I presume out of spite, just to prove it could be done.

Comment

Working...
                  X