X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, thanks guys! =)

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      Last time I was there Haze/Andy was there and active,few weeks ago.

He will never let it go that I was in Law Enforcement. He hates cops with a passion because he's a big drug head. Always thought I was going to have him busted. Can't have you busted if you don't leave your mom's basement so I could have built a case against him LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by tYbz View Post
        Hello all you quakers!

I was wondering if anyone is sitting on any old TDM demos?
        Teams such as:
        Nightbreed
        Clan Kapitol
        CGIB
        Zero Tolerance
        U4

/Tybalt
        Hey, man...I have quite a few demos of all of those clans. Those were the days.

Comment

There's a few old demos on YouTube. I'd love to see some old demos from NAQL they would have to be in someone's collection even though they were on the tournaments website which is long gone. Good times.
          cR-ghetto.

Comment

youtube has alot of demo's of some old matches.....start here and browse at your leisure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0LHcZYQF1c

its kinda funny now watching good players line up jumps across mound that we now make in our sleep lol...guess they had some higher pings back in the day.

http://www.johnnytheboy.com/clan_neptune/dmmatches.htm

buncha demos here too
            Last edited by smokey; 11-11-2015, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch_T View Post
              There's a few old demos on YouTube. I'd love to see some old demos from NAQL they would have to be in someone's collection even though they were on the tournaments website which is long gone. Good times.
              cR-ghetto.
              cR-ghetto.. Remember that name well

[NP]-striker- here.

I remember your teammate cR-gay quit just before the end of the match. This was around 15-16 years ago or so.

Comment

Oh cool. Ya I played a lot. Really strange game, I don't know either frost or gay and for some reason we aren't using our clan tag script? Probably happened tho, I lost lots of matches, but cR wasn't a push over to play against at least when I played. Striker, Weren't you mlq or naql Admin?

Comment

i remember lots of matches vs CO, Elohim, TGR, u4, cK, zt, Knights, e5 etc. I use to have tons of pov and chase cam demos. Be funny to look back 15 years ago to being a punk kid and see! Hahah

Comment

Oh cool. Ya I played a lot. Really strange game, I don't know either frost or gay and for some reason we aren't using our clan tag script? Probably happened tho, I lost lots of matches, but cR wasn't a push over to play against at least when I played. Striker, Weren't you mlq or naql Admin?
                    I don't remember well if I was an admin in any league. I know for fact that PI-str!ker was an admin in a league or two but I do not recall which leagues. He used str"!"ker to keep him and I from being confused during game play. I knew him pretty well and as many good clans I could have been in I chose to be in a fun clan which was [NP] and even tried my own clan's but never cared to go big. I had offers to join U4, CGIB, Smurfs and so a few other known clans. Problem was I was east coast and most were west coast and I pinged over 250+ to most west server's. Living in Florida had no ping advantages anywhere. I ran 10 servers from my parents co-owned ISP on a T3 and when I was at the shop (business) I played on a T3 and was great, but from home I had dialup or Isdn 128k depending on the day lol.

Anyway good to see you around.

EDIT: I believe the league you were referring to was CQL? I was an admin in that league, that was after NAQL

Comment

Just an FYI for anyone who might care--probably the greatest, easily accessible demo archive for competitive quake stuff left alive on the interwebs can be found here:

demos.igmdb.org - /

Though I haven't searched through them all, the most relevant directories for NQ and QW demos are:

demos.igmdb.org - /LeopolD/
                      demos.igmdb.org - /ChallengeTV/
                      Last edited by CoachHines; 01-18-2016, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Thanks coach!! Wow some of these are amazing!! For some reason my Mac won't let me download?! Few classics I just saw zt-boodah vs 1134- bane. That's just the tip of the iceberg!! Be sick if some ripped a bunch to YouTube

Comment

How do I download and play these? Without having quake...and being On a Mac lol

Comment

Download? Right click "save as", unless that's not relevant for a Mac environment. I haven't gamed on a Mac in over 20 years so I'm afraid I can't offer much else.

Comment

How do I download and play these? Without having quake...and being On a Mac lol
                              Hi
                              I was under the impression that Baker created a MAC version of Proquake which might help If I remember correctly, once the engine is installed its normally a case of downloading the demo in to your quake/id1 folder, dropping in to console by pressing the tilde key (~) and typing playdemo demonamexyz.dem
                              However, I dont have a quake PC in front of me so I could be wrong on this

Hope this helps

Monty
                              Mr.Burns
                              "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                              WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                              Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Thanks i got it, now i got the demo working but no visual, only the talking and sounds, for some reason? is it missing dm3 map or what else could this be. sorry for being such a newb.

Comment

Working...
                                X