Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnetar owns all?

Not today at least, heh.

It seems the mighty Magnetar has returned but his Quake skillz haven't returned yet.

Here is his poll announcing his return to Quake at Rune Central:

http://forums.runecentral.com/viewtopic.php?p=6048
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

I've never heard of Magnetar until now. Is he an ELITE, OWN4GE Quaker like Gohan or Tical?
    Last edited by Monster; 03-15-2006, 02:32 PM.

Comment

No one knows for sure

He's always been a big talker, and would beat Toyo_MR2 handily back in the old days. But he also had 40 ping back when most people were on dialup.

So ... is he elite like Gohan or Tical? I watched a demo once of XTC*Methos or maybe NN*Void giving him a beatdown, but that might have been on a server where he had bad ping/lag.

So is he elite?

Nobody knows!
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

We must uncover th3 my573r13 of z3 /\/\46|\|374r d00d.

Comment

I DMed him once. We were playing on Shmack, I hit him with a BFG when he had beserk. He called me gay, i laughed and was challenged for one on one.

Shmack:26002 - not a legit 1v1 but good enough. He beats me by hefty margin first 10 min match. I beat him second match, and he beat me by 2 frags in the final match all on DM6. I give him the win

Conclusion, I'm not good - and I don't know why he would spam the forums with the garbage he's saying

Comment

Maybe when I get back to Mobile I'll see about playing him. I've seen him on before - quite often those who talk trash are really crappy players.

Comment

Working...
            X