I made these T-Shirt graphics awhile back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made these T-Shirt graphics awhile back

Manipulations for T-Shirts that I never made because I didnt want to waste my iron on transfers to shitty ink and/or printer.

I got chocolate colored shirts from Texas / Ebay / Glidan brand.

Quake (A manip, I was thinking of re doing it exactly like DP but ended up preferring the manip when I really looked at it, it's a balance of Quake and DP currently)

I think I will redo the back of the t-shirt when I install this gtx770 sitting here power cords on the way for that. Running a gt240 to take these in game screens so much less lighting effects.

Quake front (shoot I see errors in it that I can smooth out now must have had the brightness down when I made these)
    Quake Back

DooM (Brutal Doom fan art, HD logo and HD dhtp);
    Front
    The back I just took a cool picture from deviant art of a Cacodemon so I wont post that

I sized all of them to print at 300dpi in 8.5 x 11 so the doom is a giant sideways front shirt and the others are tall images for your t-shirt.

I made graphics for a Zelda+Dragon Warrior+Resident Evil wallet so I went a different route with that. Pretty much decided it's time to impress the right people in person so was making apparel for myself to traverse gaming locations.
    Last edited by Nickelbawker; 10-15-2015, 02:20 AM.

Right on. I might wear a t-shirt with just the Quake logo on it, that would be kind of cool.

I use Quakespasm and used to used ProQuake, so a Dark Places shirt would be false advertising for me.

Comment

Working...
    X