Quake Confessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuakeNekkid View Post
    F*&^ I hate to admit this.... from time to time, .... I actually play with clothes on
    nothin like playin quake naked...
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by QuakeNekkid View Post
      F*&^ I hate to admit this.... from time to time, .... I actually play with clothes on
      Pervert! Get yer feckin' clothes back off!
      I got the phone call at 4 a.m.

Comment

I played quake the other day using a PS2 DDR pad with a PS2 to usb adapter. and a wii remote as a mouse. it was a bitch! the whole time i was standing on my left foot using my right foot to move. i have been looking at a lot of VR stuff lately and it just takes too much effort to use something besides your fingers to move. but this would be cool to try

Comment

i don't know what all this talkis about, i only came here for the beer and chips!
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

My confession I am remedying this month but I... I... I never actually played through the entirety of Quake 1... GASP

I used to play so much multiplayer back then, I never really cared about playing single player. I played the hell out of episode 1 because it was included in the shareware, but preferred multiplayer any chance I got.

I've decided to record the playthrough for my show The Quake Grave. The first episode from Quake is already up and you can watch it below. Episode 2 will be up next week.

I'm supposed to feel better after the confession, aren't I?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX7k3xgSebM[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ArrrCee View Post
              My confession I am remedying this month but I... I... I never actually played through the entirety of Quake 1... GASP
              Except for E1Mx levels, I'm guilty of not enjoying original Quake single player very much.

I think E2, E3 and E4 are very repetitive killing high hitpoint monsters over and over again in what I consider big and somewhat uninteresting levels.

Custom single player releases to me are what make Quake single player enjoyable.

In earlier days, I found maps made by necros to be the most consistently awesome. In recent times, obviously Sock has been delivering the unbelievable experiences.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                Except for E1Mx levels, I'm guilty of not enjoying original Quake single player very much.

I think E2, E3 and E4 are very repetitive killing high hitpoint monsters over and over again in what I consider big and somewhat uninteresting levels.
                I can agree with that on Episode 4. I think Episode 4 got all the levels that were too big and maze-like. I actually enjoyed the rest of the game though.

Here I have the rest of the episodes if anyone is interested. I've finally finished the game!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0NuV_eobg4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24k_sdzYTH0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-of3V5a5i0[/ame]

Comment

Prepare to laugh.........Even if I've finished Metal Monstrosity in nightmare without problems......it took me many weeks to find the guts to play it because my worst fear is.....height! Yes, even if it's in a game! Sounds funny eh?
                  Make Quake Great Again

Comment

I long for packed QTF servers all day/every day... QTF/MegaTF/CustomTF I don't even care! just old school team fortress on my fav maps including rock, 2fort, town (both 2 & 4), well. canalzone, street... to be able to just jump in whenever you feel like.

And OMacKnight, don't worry, you are just going through a Quake slump. You will be return to Quake... we all return eventually.
                    Last edited by bloodsnipe; 03-09-2016, 11:08 AM.

Comment

OMG MegaTF was my FAVORITE!

Comment

I'm ashamed to say this, but I only own Quake II on N64.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

Working...
                        X