Clear All

Dubious was another TOP NOTCH PLAYER

Comment

you make me sad

Comment

Originally posted by Boshthegreat View Post
        Skillet (ironic, isn't it Baker?)
        Haha! That's a joke right?

Skillet was only good when he let Frenzy play for him or when he used his bot.

I caught him 1v1 when he wasn't using his bot and wiped the floor with him. I also have recorded proof he botted.

If Skillet is in your top players then you might as well add surfergirl and 'player' to your list!

P.S

I never seriously claimed to be the best, but that was some people's perception of me.

AND THAT WASN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!

___

1) CRMOD - Team Deathmatch -Omicron
        2) CRMOD - One on One Deathmatch - Pol
        3) CTF -Frenzy
        4) Clan Arena - Rampage/Cata/OBS
        5) Rocket Arena - Vis
        6) RuneQuake - Omicron
        7) Generally rocket jumping and grenade jumping - TV obviously... maybe I come close?
        8 ) Slide! N/A
        9) Single Player/Coop - not speed running ME!!!
        10) Single Player, speed running Whoever did QDQ.
        11) Creative Engine coding. Yes, it's a game. LH/Baker/Rook
        12) Conservative Engine coding. Yes it's a game. Baker
        13) QuakeC. Yes it's a game. John Carmack (BOOYAH!)
        14) Mapping. Yes it's a game. N/A
        15) Tool development. It's a game.N/A
        16) Web portal. Yes it's a game. Previously Quakeboard.net(Jackhole) now QuakeOne.com(Solecord)
        Last edited by Phenom; 01-24-2016, 06:27 PM.
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

hahah i thought id try to make more then 6 post. thought id try and make it worth wild.

Comment

Put the Lust on your CA team and you will win everytime

Comment

Originally posted by lust View Post
              Put the Lust on your CA team and you will win everytime
              OMGosh it's Lust! Hey what's up buddy!?
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Comment

phenom wakey wakey

Comment

Like R00k said: vis hdz was best at CTF. Bosh you were better at killing but not at capturing.
                  Life is Grand!

Comment

Top Players

Hi everyone, kathos here, can't remember my email/password for that account... found another alias I had on here.

Interesting post, it's tough to say who's top for different reasons, but some names come to mind

CRMOD TDM - BlackKnight-DY- has always been a dominant player, in most recent years Lenny, Bruce and Cata were very strong too.

CRMOD 1v1 - Cyan was very good, Cata was king of dm4

CA - Chronage/Kwong were very good CA players

RuneQuake - Sorry Baker, SlotZero def not top lol. He banned me for beating him on DM6 and called me a cheat. Out of the [LB] guys, WeirdQ aka WoodenSoul was probably the best. Any good player in DM/CA did well in RuneQuake, however if we stick to oldschool runequake players, Sm00th and Gohan were my fav players to watch and play against. Gohan probably #1 of all time in runequake.

For CTF, I was never a big 3wave player, I was a big mtown noob, I loved that server, -da- kathos & -da- frenzy ran that place :-) Vis has always been a strong player though in crctf. in the more recent years, bosh was dominating

I have an old desktop at my parents that I used ~2004-2005 which has tons of demos/screenshots. I believe that's the summer we had a nice DM tournament where a lot of big names came back. Wish it still worked.

If anyone has some oldschool screenshots of TDM, post them up =]

Comment

after reading all these, My head hurts. what is this since 2000 and on? Every single player mentioned came to life after all the good players left the scene prior to 2001 at the latest.

I don't remember any of these guys from 1996-2001 period.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                        after reading all these, My head hurts. what is this since 2000 and on? Every single player mentioned came to life after all the good players left the scene prior to 2001 at the latest.

I don't remember any of these guys from 1996-2001 period.
                        The /quake/world was a bigger place from 1996-2001.

Every one mentioned above is from what's left of the massive player base or else we'd be seeing people posting how Thresh was the best or some other player from the golden years.

This seems to be an up-to-date as possible consensus without scraping the bottom of the barrel.
                        QuakeOne.com
                        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                        Great Quake engine

Comment

Originally posted by ang View Post
                          Any good player in DM/CA did well in RuneQuake, however if we stick to oldschool runequake players, Sm00th and Gohan were my fav players to watch and play against. Gohan probably #1 of all time in runequake.
                          Oh man, I forgot about Gohan. Loved playing against him!

Comment

US player, Thresh
                            EU Player, Lakerman

Bork,Bork,Bork

Comment

I would like to be more specific about the best players of CTF ... I wanted to know what were the best players in their preferred positions? Something like:

- Best capturer?
                              - Best attacker?
                              - Best mid?
                              - Best def?

And about Duels(1x1), before I remember that in the old days, Thresh, Nikodemus, Reptile and Gollum were the best. And in recent times, who did? Just remember that Polar1te was excellent! Is there anyone else ??

And please guys ... POST DEMOS, PLZ!!

Comment

oooohhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyya What about hunk? for ctf.

Comment

Working...
                                X