Best Quake Player Ever Per Game Type?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gem View Post
    the era doesn't have to end, all it takes is keeping the servers open and some promotion

lets not forget this is a historic game.. one of a kind, and a faded shadow of quakelive, in terms of popularity and its relation..... quake to quakelive for mp action

but it doesnt have to be, it's all about the popularity of it and maybe it will pick up more we all know here how much we love quake

you can play madalin stunt cars 2 for free on PC.
    i just saw around 5 new players on shmack..... awesome!

In the past decade, for CTF I'd have to say Visine-HDZ, second would be a close tie between muller, bosh, powerzord...etc

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
      In the past decade, for CTF I'd have to say Visine-HDZ, second would be a close tie between muller, bosh, powerzord...etc
      ^^

wtf??

Comment

Post 08' CTF:
        Crackdog was consistently carrying teams on his back and always picking the weakest player on server first.
        He'd win on a steady map rotation with good decisions and adaptive intelligent strategy.

Tal would plug his brain directly into the quake matrix and pull off freaky inhuman shit. Also able to carry a team on a variety of maps.

Vis: didn't see him play much but I know hes up there.

Best 100 meter grappling dash:
        Frenzy. This is by far the most important and respected skillset in Quake.

Comment

Working...
        X