Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA Demos?

Hey guys,

Anyone have any good CA demos? (non-pov preferable but either way works).. would love to see some oldschool stuff! PM me if you got something

Good? lol nah...

I have over 2.5k demos of me playing though, most none of them aren't worth watching though, just standard CA matches played by me... some are for educational purposes like when I recorded Skillet botting etc...

They date back from 5/5/2006 up to 6/12/2007.
    Last edited by Phenom; 02-16-2016, 11:32 AM.
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

See Mark Q for CA demos. I know he had a bunch from to make his Qrack youtube videos.

Comment

I can dig up some old CDs but i spent most my days during that time coding Ca, than watching. But, there are some demos around. I'm sure you dont want my pov but meaning demos of others playing! I'll find a few, i'm sure theres some good ones as i have about 10gigs of Quake demos in all (mostly ctf) some CA....

even so, btw Qrack will let you freemove/freelook while watching demos so you CAN sit in on place and watch the world roll on by, so the demo pov isnt solely locked on the person recording the demo
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

rook you have any demos from the mtown days? I'd love to see something from those days when I was playing as -da- kathos or medblood !

boner played a lot on there and what was the server owner name again, I have a blank... iss or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by ang View Post
            rook you have any demos from the mtown days? I'd love to see something from those days when I was playing as -da- kathos or medblood !

boner played a lot on there and what was the server owner name again, I have a blank... iss or something like that?
            wait, what? kathos is medblood?
            medblood56?
            kathos is kenny?
            WHAT?

I'm getting it wrong obv

You still have a kathos account here , did you need a pw reset or something?
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              wait, what? kathos is medblood?
              medblood56?
              kathos is kenny?
              WHAT?

I'm getting it wrong obv

You still have a kathos account here , did you need a pw reset or something?
              Yea pw reset would be good but I dont even remember what email I used

Comment

Working...
              X