Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake 1 West Coast Deathmatch Group

Hey everyone,

My name is Anthony and I absolutely love the original Quake. I played 3.3.12 CTF and some TDM for over 8 years. My ping was anywhere between 350 and 400 on my 56K modem, but there was never a dull moment and no complaining from me, because being able to play Quake with friends and clan mates was the ultimate high.

Fast forwarding to today, I'm looking to get a group of enthusiastic Quake players together to relive those awesome Quake moments. In particular, I'm personally interested in playing Deathmatch in the original Quake singleplayer maps, not just DM specific maps. For me, it brings back awesome memories of playing 3.3.12 CTF, and to be honest most of us are probably not that good at those maps, so it should make for some interesting gameplay.

I've created a new Steam group called Quake 1 West Coast Deathmatch (link below). We're brand new and currently have only a handful of members, so we're looking for anyone out there who loves Quake and who is in close proximity to the west coast of the United States to ensure ping is ~50 or lower.

Please join us at Steam Community :: Group :: Quake 1 West Coast Deathmatch

Thank you all,
    Anthony "ParadoX"

your better off assimilating into GroupMe imo.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

ya bunch of us are on groupme, we got like 40 people on there so far, join us were usually on dm.quaketx.com also download 3wave and loc maps for ctf... crctf.clanhdz.com.

but keep the steam community rolling, more players the better.

Comment

OH me me

Comment

Working...
        X