No announcement yet.

Official IRC channel for this site...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official IRC channel for this site...?

Hey guys,

Do we actually have something like an IRC channel on some network related to this site? I mean, not only about Quake (there must be about 1,533,826 Quake related channels *per network* out there), but specifically tailored to the users of this site & forum?

Just wondering.

One of the following might satisfy you:

irc://irc.anynet.org/qc QuakeC (the game code logic)
    irc://irc.anynet.org/darkplaces DarkPlaces
    irc://irc.quakenet.org/terrafusion Func_Msgboard (the elite Quake mappers)
    irc://irc.gamesurge.net/quake1 Quake

I'm rather sure terrafusion is active, QuakeC is likely to be. Possibly DarkPlaces as well.

I'm not an IRC user ... so might be fun to let us know the level of activity on each of those.

goldenboy, who was a previous admin/news editor was big into IRC. And he'd try to get people in the forums on to IRC.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Izhido_ View Post
      Hey guys,

Do we actually have something like an IRC channel on some network related to this site? I mean, not only about Quake (there must be about 1,533,826 Quake related channels *per network* out there), but specifically tailored to the users of this site & forum?

Just wondering.
      irc.gamesurge.net / #Quakeone and #Quake1
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
      X