Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back

K so I'm back.

I was going to keep quaking like I started to like a year and a half ago. But then I got evicted on made up stuff and lost my mouse. Then I broke my laptop. Its fucked.

So today I bought a laptop cause I wanted to play some quake. I bought a mouse too. Cost me like 1600 after warantee. However you spell that word.

Okay so I downloaded quake. q95 doesnt work. It just loads the first part and stops. So... Now I will try to get proquake and see if that works. Tell me whats up if I'm doing shit wrong.

Also I tried to get my password back from my old account and emails would not send to it. Its a hotmail account. Anyways I made a different account with my gmail email.

So respond to me and let me know whats up. I gotta do some quaking tonight. Own you bitches lol :p

I have no clue who you are but...

Welcome Back!

*warranty - If you get a red underline for a misspelled word you can right click it, and as long as you are at least pretty close the correct spelling will appear in the context menu. Well, in Firefox, anyway. I'm sure other browsers have a similar feature.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-07-2016, 08:40 PM.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

I got it working. Played a bunch tonight

Comment

I'm glad you figured it out.

Mr. Herbed oso You show up every 4 years or so, just like leap year.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

wb

Comment

well hopefully I show up for longer this time and thanks for the welcome

Comment

Glad you got it working.

PS: Welcome back (whoever you are!).
              I got the phone call at 4 a.m.

Comment

Working...
              X