My First Map!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Map!

So I just finished my first map! I is going to be part of an episode I plan on making. I am thinking I will call the episode 'Welcome To Hell'

When I say finished I mean its ready for people to play and tell me there are problems with it

I also tried making a little trailer for my map, but I'm still learning the ropes on that front >.<

Map:

hell01

Video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DQFTBcezag[/ame]
    Last edited by Sgt-PieFace; 06-11-2016, 09:52 PM.

You should get an award for best single player map video ever.

Almost reminds me of a Nehahra intro demo (minus the talking).
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Well shucks. I plan on making more videos and making them better and better =D

I will post my next map when its done, and update this one and do bug fixes with the feed back that I hope to get

Comment

It's looking good, Pie. I like the mood of both the map and the video so Very well done sirm and keep up the good work
        I'm in the middle of coding an autosentry but I'll play it through shortly.

Kind regard
        Mr.Burns
        "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
        WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
        Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Hell looks cool!
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Well you've succeeded scaring the crap out of me lol That is the scariest quake-thing I've ever seen (video), maybe consider going into film-making?
            The gemstone of gaming is Quake, so load it up and play some

Comment

Working...
            X