Quake Textures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake Textures

Wondering if anyone here has some cool textures or mods in general they wanted to share.

You've obviously searched the forum, found the 100's of works posted here, and tried them all.

Your question has a running 20 year long answer which is appended to frequently.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 07-14-2016, 04:39 PM.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

No I haven't seen all the ones here kinda the whole point of making the post. I asked a question if anyone wants to SHARE anything not for any new content.

Comment

Oh god, here we go.

Can I ask you to not start a fight over this? Right now, what this world needs is LESS Internet arguments, and MORE people set to work on today's issues (say, compiling Quake to run on the newest devices available today).

By the way, did you know Nintendo, just a week ago, FINALLY opened themselves to everyone for game development?

Comment

I second that, because there really is no need to fight over such a little topic and I shouldn't have come off as being bitter. Also, no I did not know that about Nintendo.

Comment

Originally posted by ClydeFrog View Post
            No I haven't seen all the ones here kinda the whole point of making the post. I asked a question if anyone wants to SHARE anything not for any new content.
            Dude, the 2nd and 3rd entries in Quakeone's FRONT PAGE are from highres replacements for the game. It's also a default rule in every single internet community, that new members should use the site's search and Google, before asking basic questions.

So regarding your first question, yes, there's a lot of replacement content and mods listed in this site. You'll just have to search for it.

Then if you still have any doubts, people will gladly help!
            Fórum QuakeBrasil

Lots of Quake related stuff

Comment

you can check the thread in my signature below for all available HD replacement content for quake and both mission-packs
              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
              > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

@vegetous's post

Exactly. You said exactly what I meant to communicate.... don't be nooby and ask nooby stuff without even attempting to find answers first.
                http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Fuck you jag offs

Comment

There are, but in order to find them you must first sacrifice to Gibbons, the meat god. Only then will he bestow upon you the joys of HD content.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

Originally posted by ClydeFrog View Post
                      Fuck you jag offs
                      I believe the word you're searching for is "jack".
                      'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                        I believe the word you're searching for is "jack".
                        Or more exactly, "jerk"...
                        ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
                        ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Working...
                        X