X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClydeFrog
    started a topic Quake Textures

Quake Textures

Wondering if anyone here has some cool textures or mods in general they wanted to share.

• Mugwump
    replied
    Originally posted by Dutch View Post
    I believe the word you're searching for is "jack".
    Or more exactly, "jerk"...

Leave a comment:

• Dutch
    replied
    Originally posted by ClydeFrog View Post
    Fuck you jag offs
    I believe the word you're searching for is "jack".

Leave a comment:

• DeathMaster
    replied
    There are, but in order to find them you must first sacrifice to Gibbons, the meat god. Only then will he bestow upon you the joys of HD content.

Leave a comment:

• ClydeFrog
    replied
    Fuck you jag offs

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    @vegetous's post

Exactly. You said exactly what I meant to communicate.... don't be nooby and ask nooby stuff without even attempting to find answers first.

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    you can check the thread in my signature below for all available HD replacement content for quake and both mission-packs

Leave a comment:

• vegetous
    replied
    Originally posted by ClydeFrog View Post
    No I haven't seen all the ones here kinda the whole point of making the post. I asked a question if anyone wants to SHARE anything not for any new content.
    Dude, the 2nd and 3rd entries in Quakeone's FRONT PAGE are from highres replacements for the game. It's also a default rule in every single internet community, that new members should use the site's search and Google, before asking basic questions.

So regarding your first question, yes, there's a lot of replacement content and mods listed in this site. You'll just have to search for it.

Then if you still have any doubts, people will gladly help!

Leave a comment:

• ClydeFrog
    replied
    I second that, because there really is no need to fight over such a little topic and I shouldn't have come off as being bitter. Also, no I did not know that about Nintendo.

Leave a comment:

• Izhido
    replied
    Oh god, here we go.

Can I ask you to not start a fight over this? Right now, what this world needs is LESS Internet arguments, and MORE people set to work on today's issues (say, compiling Quake to run on the newest devices available today).

By the way, did you know Nintendo, just a week ago, FINALLY opened themselves to everyone for game development?

Leave a comment:

• ClydeFrog
    replied
    No I haven't seen all the ones here kinda the whole point of making the post. I asked a question if anyone wants to SHARE anything not for any new content.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    You've obviously searched the forum, found the 100's of works posted here, and tried them all.

Your question has a running 20 year long answer which is appended to frequently.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 07-14-2016, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X