E1M1 remake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E1M1 remake

Dirtbox posted about the following over at quakeworld.nu forum some days ago:

It seems some people at a company called UE4Arch are working on remaking E1M1 in the Unreal Engine 4.

"We are working in our free time on this project, just for fun and there is no commercial intent. It's a remake from the classic E1M1 quake map"

Here is a news article: Quake 1 Receives a Makeover in Unreal Engine 4 - eTeknix
    Here is a short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjJx7BqV6Yo

Moon[Drunk]'s Quake Graphics
    Quake Revitalization/Retexturing Project

Now that looks nice. Some really nice touches there and it would be nice to see more of the map. Consider my appetite well and truly whetted
    Now if only they could entice Seven to the team to ensure it doesn't lose any of its dark, evil, "Quakeness"...

Kind regards

Monty
    Mr.Burns
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: Sadly the excellent NextGenQuake.com site will be closing shortly. RIP NGQ, you will be missed

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
      Now that looks nice. Some really nice touches there and it would be nice to see more of the map. Consider my appetite well and truly whetted
      Now if only they could entice Seven to the team to ensure it doesn't lose any of its dark, evil, "Quakeness"...

Kind regards

Monty
      I second that motion!
      'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Working...
      X