New Darkplaces Build - zReflecting_Overload_DDS.pk3 Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Darkplaces Build - zReflecting_Overload_DDS.pk3 Support

Last edited by Gwyn; 10-24-2016, 06:03 PM.

That's how its done.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

few weeks ago seven already provided updated shaders for this over at the "darkplaces error reporting" thread
      http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-hel...tml#post169112

Reflecting_overload_DP_2016_fixed.zip

also... the fixed shadow-mapping is old news already,
      the first build released which had the shadow-mapping fixed was the autobuild from september 17th

Originally posted by Seven View Post
      Hello,

The shadow flickering bug has been fixed in DarkPlaces engine
      Autobuild 20160917

Thank you LordHavoc !

Have fun,
      Seven
      Last edited by talisa; 10-13-2016, 10:47 AM.
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

you couldnt have noticed that part before because i only just added it a little bit ago,
        after seeing your thread and realizing i didnt post a link to the fix by seven

and its alright, you just didnt know the fix you made was already available

that kinda stuff happens from time to time cuz of such things sometimes getting posted in places where you wouldnt look for them.

my definitive replacement content was made exactly for that reason,
        to compile everything there is into one single thread and make it easier for people to find things,
        and to also make such things like the fix by seven easily findable and let people know that these things are out there,
        cuz a lot of such things end up getting lost in big threads or get posted in threads where you wouldnt look for them

and thank you for mentioning about updating the part in my thread about a recommended build
        i honestly completely forgot about updating it with links to one of the latest 2016 stable builds
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
        X