Question about Nehahra mod AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Nehahra mod AI

I've seen a lot of questions floating around about how to turn off the far more sophisticated, aggressive and agile monster AI scripting for the Nehahra mod.

I for one love the extra challenge it provides and want to know if there's any way I can use it for maps that aren't part of the Nehahra campaign.

just start up nehahra and then open console and use the 'map MAPNAME' command
    to load up any other map just like how you would normally do?

should work just fine as long as its a map that doesnt require any other mod
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

I wonder if Seven could compile in the AI improvements into the SMC.

Comment

seven actually did add the run+gun feature of grunts&enforcers from nehahra to the SMC already

he added it to SMC earlier in the last year

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dalRCXp4Yss[/ame]

although you obviously can NOT use this feature with hi-poly replacement models,
        as the feature requires custom models which have additional run+shoot frames added,
        and all of the available hi-poly models do not have these additional frames
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
        X