Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I make impulse commands to work in QuakeC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a mod called Qoetia that has a cheat with infinite ammo.
    You might want to check its SRC,it comes with the mod.
    Dude,lets party!
    Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Comment

Originally posted by ijazz View Post
      There is a mod called Qoetia that has a cheat with infinite ammo.
      You might want to check its SRC,it comes with the mod.
      Can you provide me links please?

Comment

The player has 4 different ammo values: shells, nails, rockets, and cells. In weapons.qc, you will find the firing functions for each of the weapons. Within theses function, the player's ammo is decreased each time the function is called on in W_Attack() (whenever the player fires). The ammo reduction will be in a line that reads "self.current_ammo = self.ammo_shells = self.ammo_shells -1;" (that's in the W_FireShotgun() function...obviously the other fire funcions will reduce different ammotypes). Just comment these lines out, or delete them.
        'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Sorry,some guy had it in his signature buy I forgot who it was.If was maybe 7 days after I joined this website.Could you tell me a way to send you this stuff without using pak or pk3 files?
          Dude,lets party!
          Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
            The player has 4 different ammo values: shells, nails, rockets, and cells. In weapons.qc, you will find the firing functions for each of the weapons. Within theses function, the player's ammo is decreased each time the function is called on in W_Attack() (whenever the player fires). The ammo reduction will be in a line that reads "self.current_ammo = self.ammo_shells = self.ammo_shells -1;" (that's in the W_FireShotgun() function...obviously the other fire funcions will reduce different ammotypes). Just comment these lines out, or delete them.
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X