Looking for old Abyss of Pandemonium files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for old Abyss of Pandemonium files

Does anyone still remember Abyss of Pandemonium? Now, I know that v2.0 is out and freeware, but I still wanna get my hands on some (arguably) outdated files, namely:

abyss-x86-up110.exe
    abyss-trans-sp.rar - FOUND!

Web Archive has 4 copies of abyss-trans-sp.rar, but all 4 are broken, 1900kb.
    As for v1.10 update, it is nowhere to be found.

Maybe someone has these files laying around? I'd really appreciate if you'd upload them. Thank you.

Edit: Here's a link to a cloud folder, containing all the AOP-ralated stuff I currently have. I never found the 1.10 patch. Keep in mind that 2.0 (IIRC) contains only multiplayer code, 1.10 was the latest SP update. The Final Mission is based on a demo version code, so it may not contain any of the code improvements of the retail version.

Edit2: Having revisited the website, there are mentions of both SP and MP gameplay, so 2.0 DOES contain SP code. Source
    Still, for completion sake, I won't stop trying to track down that 1.10 patch
    Last edited by hgdagon; 07-14-2019, 12:38 AM.
    MOD it! Start Point Remake Quake Scout's Journey Quaketastic WhiteDay Quake Terminus UQE

There's a download over on Megazoid's Quake Terminus site (see Quake Terminus) which might be worth a look..

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
      There's a download over on Megazoid's Quake Terminus site...
      Just v2.0...
      MOD it! Start Point Remake Quake Scout's Journey Quaketastic WhiteDay Quake Terminus UQE

Comment

Can you live with v105?

https://www.quaddicted.com/filebase/aopv105.zip

Or maybe this?
        http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/...mes/quake-iso/

It's hard to do this from my phone. I'm a far better "tracker" from a PC.
        Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-28-2017, 12:43 PM.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Bro, I got behind my PC and tried every trick I know (that's a lot of tricks BTW) and I can't find jack. I even checked torrents and had no luck. I wish you luck. Unfortunately, the links I posted (which aren't even what you want ) are the best I can do.

I won't 100% give up, though. I'll let my mind spin in the background. Maybe I'll think of something I didn't try. When I found Mech Warrior, or maybe it was some other mod (the one I found that didn't involve Chozo) it was through some hella abstract way. I don't remember how I got to the server directory rip. If I can remember how I did that maybe I can find your mod the same way. All I remember is I read a bunch of text files and did an eyeball search which provided me with links to more text files that eventually ended in a link to the mod.
          Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-28-2017, 02:48 PM.
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Thanks for the help, anyway, guys. I still hope I'll end up finding a God-forgotten fan site, that has the files laying around.

Comment

I wonder if the download link for version 1.05 over on the mod DB site has what you are looking for?

Kind regards

Monty
              Mr.Burns
              "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
              WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
              Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Just found SP vised maps. v1.10 update still rings no bells, though...

Comment

thanks for the link
                  الحصول على رقم امريكي

Comment

Working...
                  X