MindGrind sounds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MindGrind sounds?

I'm trying to find MindGrind sound files since I had to format my hard drive, now i can't find it, anyone has a link to it?

good enough?
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
      It's an aprils fool joke

Comment

Seems like an awful lot of effort for a joke...someone was bored.
        'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

you can find link the mindgrid's sound-pack over at my definitive HD content thread: http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-hel...tent-list.html

its located at the bottom, in the 'misc' section
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

A joke with a 111mb pak?

Comment

yeah, that 'Quake HD Ultra Quality Sound Pack Remastered' actually was an april fool's joke.
              dun remember anymore who made it but the person mustve been seriously bored, lol
              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
              > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

I saw the April fool's notification when I was on the page but assumed someone overrode the joke with some actuals when I saw the big included pak.

If that was my site that pak wouldn't still be posted. Imagine if you use your phone as a hotspot, have limited data and assume the same that I did. You'd burn up 111mb for something that really is a joke. I don't even know if you could consider that page a joke at this point. It's almost sabotage. The entire page stands as if it is real, waaay after 4/1 with just one little microscopic pink notification that isn't really clear about the entire page being a joke, directly above a working 111mb pak download.

It's not even a funny joke. It's akin to

"Hey, Imma help you out.....psyche, fuck you, I'm not going to help you at all! (I'm so funny)"

:/

In short, that notification seemed like "PS this WAS an April fool joke but we thought it was bullshit so we made it true and here is the link to the real shit below"
                Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-30-2017, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Yeah, that's messed up. If I ran that website, that shit wouldn't fly.
                  'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

True
                    Dude,lets party!
                    Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Comment

Also, I was looking for some remodeled weapons, so far I only found Ruohis' and Plague's, but I did saw a shotgun model that's similar to the original but with better textures. I remember it from a screenshot, but not from a mod.

Comment

You mean a shotgun which looked refined and was in a non-DP engine?You probably are looking for the Authentic Weapons Pack.
                        Dude,lets party!

Comment

Also could you upload that screenshot here?
                          Dude,lets party!

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                            I saw the April fool's notification when I was on the page but assumed someone overrode the joke with some actuals when I saw the big included pak.

If that was my site that pak wouldn't still be posted. Imagine if you use your phone as a hotspot, have limited data and assume the same that I did. You'd burn up 111mb for something that really is a joke. I don't even know if you could consider that page a joke at this point. It's almost sabotage. The entire page stands as if it is real, waaay after 4/1 with just one little microscopic pink notification that isn't really clear about the entire page being a joke, directly above a working 111mb pak download.

It's not even a funny joke. It's akin to

"Hey, Imma help you out.....psyche, fuck you, I'm not going to help you at all! (I'm so funny)"

:/

In short, that notification seemed like "PS this WAS an April fool joke but we thought it was bullshit so we made it true and here is the link to the real shit below"
                            This post is amazing on several distinct levels. Are you a Trump voter?

Comment

Shut up otp.
                              Dude,lets party!

Comment

Working...
                              X