No announcement yet.

MindGrind sounds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am hopeful of Trump but, otherwise too cynical to believe we'll ever have another President that truly represents the people. So, no I did not vote for an obnoxiously rich elitist and I refuse to believe anyone with that kind of money isn't an elitist.

@ijazz

Even if OTP is being totally sarcastic (I'm unsure) he/she has the right to free expression. Please refrain from attempting to control that expression. I fully realize I am attempting to control your free expression but, I am doing it by asking you to stop... not telling you to.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 04-01-2017, 06:31 AM.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by ijazz View Post
      Also could you upload that screenshot here?
      Unfortunately, no. Also, I was searching on the forums what you said but I can only find Plague's weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by DoodGuy View Post
        Also, I was looking for some remodeled weapons, so far I only found Ruohis' and Plague's, but I did saw a shotgun model that's similar to the original but with better textures. I remember it from a screenshot, but not from a mod.
        Hello DoodGuy,

there are many many different view and world weapon models available for Quake.
        Some of them can be found here. Some of them on other places (including this and other forums) and all of them on HDDs.

I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Best of luck,
        Seven

Comment

Dear gypsy,
          I have nothing to write here.OK I have something.I just told otp to shut up for no reason,not any thing like screw free speech.Sorry.
          Dude,lets party!
          Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Comment

You don't have to be sorry...lol. Being aware would be more beneficial. I read those posts like he may be sarcastic and you were "sticking up for me". The sentiment was not lost but, you trade his possible sarcasm for attempted suppression of his speech. I'm sure you can see where one does not balance out the other.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Working...
            X