Team Fortress Documentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Fortress Documentation

So I've been scouring the net with my information super highway certified surfboard looking for all the hip new wave documentation on QuakeWorld Team Fortress I can possibly grab. Unfortunately this is 2017 and no amount of antiquated jargon is going to make all the dead links you'll find regarding old Quake mods appear unto anyone with anything but a 404 or a redirect to your internet service provider's error page.

Anyway, I'm looking for all the documentation I can possibly find on QWTF if anyone's got anything worth sharing. Most importantly I need an entity list and a function definition sheet.
    If anyone wises to contribute these things or point me in the right direction it would be much obliged.
    Quake is for nerds.

I might have this somewhere on an archive CD. I don't recall if I ever downloaded the source code for QWTF tho. Give me a few days to locate and post a reply. My cds are buried in a very messy home office.
    Secret Level - Quake fandom & my custom levels

Comment

I suggest checking the Wayback Machine on the Internet Archive with some of those dead links. You might not find anything, but there could be some useful stuff in there.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

I checked a ton of my old CDs. Sadly I don't have anything other than the installer for TF 2.8 which is readily available. Sorry I couldn't help.
        Secret Level - Quake fandom & my custom levels

Comment

Working...
        X