All Females

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Females

You can use a female player model and sounds instead of the standard Quake guy player model.

I've always thought one of the weakness of Quake is that female players can't be a girl. Installing this will change every player into a female and all sounds.

Download location: Female-Quake-Model.zip

If this proves popular enough, I'll make a 1-click EZ installer out of it.

I tried to talk Joszef into making a client-side modification that would automatically make unused Quake colors 14/15 use an alternate female model, but at the time I didn't explain my methodology very well.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Yeah, a few mods do have that feature. Most early FPS's never had female models.

Comment

There was one similar that was a homer type model. was kind of funny at the time. My fav is Unreal .. Love their models.

edited.. decided to d/l and try.. works fine.. and looks pretty nice.
      Last edited by Net-Tyme; 03-16-2006, 10:05 PM.
      www.Net-Tyme.com
      Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
      Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

man, what a letdown...i thought there was going to be some white women up in here..

Comment

lol L3ftisMwho cares if is white or black or yellow? wash up is like honey...eheheh

Comment

Working...
          X