Play Quake PSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Quake PSP

IT"S ONLINE. Yes you can now play quake on your PSP version 1.5 (2.0+ wont work). It's actually how I found ths web site and started playing it on my PC.

http://forums.pspcrazy.com/forums/ps...ke-online.html

!!! I WISH I HAD A PSP!!

Is Quake 1 coming out for the Nintendo DS?!

Comment

Yellow was telling me he ran into a Quake player using a PSP.

I asked him, well if he can't talk because he's using a PSP, how'd he tell you he was using a PSP? Heheh
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

That was me using the PSP. Yellow was kind enough to set me up on the PC. The downside is that I havent figured out to use the grappl hook and I only have a few macros like "Yes, no, I'm using a PSP so I cant talk, hellz yeah!, etc."

Comment

Originally posted by Dogz1
          The downside is that I havent figured out to use the grappl hook.
          Type BIND A +HOOK (where A = the key you want)

If you are referring to the PSP and can't type, if you have a key/button that lets you select the axe, press it twice and a silver key will light up indicating that you have the hook selected.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

You could probably type easily in the DS, with the touch-screen input.

Comment

I don't own a psp but it seems like a good reason too, how does it go online? With Wifi? Someone fill me in.

Comment

You use a wireless router and the kick ass ability of infastructure. Then u run the Quake emulator and BAM! playin quake on the psp

Comment

Originally posted by Dogz1
                  You use a wireless router and the kick ass ability of infastructure. Then u run the Quake emulator and BAM! playin quake on the psp
                  What if I don't have a wireless router? Could I just go somewhere that has a Wifi connection?

Comment

you need a wireless router..other wise you cant play online

Comment

Working...
                    X